What is your personal information?
What personal information do we collect and hold?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
We may collect information in relation to your job application that may include:
- Your contact and personal details, residential status, relevant accomplishments and work history, resume and references. This may include your passport, visa and relevant employment contract details
- Digital footprints (e.g. physical and logical access logs, website related logs, CCTV footage)
- Information required for background checks
We may collect information in relation to your employment that may include:
- Contact details, emergency contacts, health, personal particulars including biometrics and information required for background checks
- Information that relates to your work performance
- Information about how we pay you and what benefits you receive
- Information required for processing payroll, tax and claims
- IT usage including internet and email monitoring and CCTV footage and monitoring, internal social networking information, usage of blackberry and other IT services
- HR information, residential status, travel and immigration information, personal preferences and service transactions
Prospects and Customers:
We may collect information that includes:
- Contact details, personal identification details, personal preferences
- Digital footprints including physical and logical access logs, website related logs, CCTV footage, website preferences
- Information provided through social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter
- Details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries;
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise; and
- Information you provide to us through our service centre, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time.
Analysts, Advisors, Media and Other Influencers:
We may collect information in relation to your profile, including name, contact details, focus areas, past articles and interaction preferences. If you so request, we may also gather passport details (including passport number, date of birth, citizenship) to facilitate tours to our campuses or corporate events in international locations.
Visitors to Sensimple Office:
We may collect information in relation to you visit to our physical premises for security purposes that may include:
- Name, Company /Organisation details, Sensimple representative to be met, signature
- Date, entry time, exit time
- Other physical access records include logs and CCTV footage
We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.